Purplle to launch India’s largest Online Beauty Sale on August 4th
I ♥Beauty (IHeart Beauty)Sale Festival planned from August 4 to August 8 on Purplle.com
- Purplle’s sellers to offer up to 3x deeper discounts during thissale festival
- More than 15,000 beauty products across 500 Indian & International brands will be sold across skin care, haircare and makeup categories
- Buy 1 and Get 1 Free, Buy 2 and Get 2 Free, Buy 3 and Get 3 Free across brands and Free gifts with every order across brands
- Purplle has tied-up with Xpressbees, Bluedart, Delhivery, Ecom Express, Shadowfax and Connect India to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders
- Purplle targets six-fold increase in transactions volumes during the festival
Chennai :Purplle, India’s leading beauty marketplace, is launching India’s largest onlinebeauty sale from August 4 to August 8, 2020. The five-day sale festival, branded as “I ♥Beauty” (I Heart Beauty) will offer more than 15,000 beauty products across 500 Indian and International brands on Purplle.com (Purplle dot com),making it India’s largest online sale of beauty products across skin care, haircare and makeupcategories.The online sale festival will be offering products from Purplle’sexclusive beauty brands such as Good Vibes, Alps Goodness, NY Bae, Stay Quirky as well as renowned global brands likeMaybelline NY, L’OréalParis and The Face Shop, among others.
The I ♥Beauty (I Heart Beauty)Online Sale Festival by Purplle will enable its sellers offer upto three times deeper discounts as compared to normal days. The well-priced products and irresistible offers are expected to strengthen and bring India’s beauty shopping consumers closer over a common goal of “Beauty for all”.
According to Manish Taneja, Co-Founder & CEO of Purplle,“The I ♥Beauty(I Heart Beauty) Salecelebrates beauty by offering Indian consumers a personalised shopping experience. Purplle has a large portfolio of exciting national and international beauty brands, which will be on offered during the five day sale, making it India’s largest beauty sale online. The breadth of products being offered will be matched with equally exciting consumer offers ranging from three times deeper discounts to free product bundles as well as exclusive offers to our Elite Members. We are also ensuring on-time deliveries of orders to make the entire shopping experience memorable for each and every customer.”
Some of the free bundled offerings to be announced by Purplle during the five-day Online Sale Festival include:
- Free gift on every purchase on Brands like Plum, Mama Earth, mCaffeine, Good Vibes, Alps Goodness, NY Bae, Stay Quirky, DermDoc, Vayam Ayurveda, Purplle cosmetics, The Moms Co.
- Offers like Buy 1 get 1 Free, Buy 2 Get 2 Free, Buy 3 Get Free on brands like The Face Shop, Blue Heaven, Faces Canada, Aroma Magic, The Moms Co., WOW, Bella Voste
- Best Ever discounts on brands like Maybelline, L’Oreal Paris, Lakme, Nivea, Biotique, Lotus Herbals, Himalaya, O3+ among others
Purplle expects a five-fold increase in customer traffic during the I ♥Beauty(I Heart Beauty) Online Sale Festivaldays as compared to normal days. This is expected to increase Purplle’s daily transactions volume by six times during the festival days. The company also expects 75% of its orders during this festival from Tier 2 & Tier 3 markets. Increased consumer aspirations and better awareness towards personal care have increased online shopping for beauty and cosmetic products on Purplle during the last couple of years. Purplle is funded by Goldman Sachs, Verlinvest, Blume Ventures, IvyCap Ventures and JSW Ventures.
Purplle is partnering with regional delivery service providers such as Xpressbees, Bluedart, Delhivery, Ecom Express, Shadowfax and Connect India to ensure timely delivery of all customer orders. Thenew agreements with its delivery partners include multiple pick-ups throughout the day for fast-tracking delivery schedules. The company is also setting-upa new Fulfilment Centre in Hyderabad to ensure fast tracking of customer order fulfilment during the festival days. Purplle already has four state of the art Fulfilment Centres located in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore& Kolkatawhich will be operating 24/7 during the festival days to ensure faster delivery to customers.On the Technology front, the company is gearing up for the challenge of handling the 10-15x spike in traffic. The company is setting up auto scaling cloud solutions to dynamically add compute and storage units to their infrastructure as the site traffic climbs. The focus is also on adding redundancy, stress testing the infrastructure before the sale and predicting the traffic demand patterns more accurately across various services & features. The platform engineering team is working throughout the day to ensure that the customers have a smooth and swift shopping experience.