Gleneagles Global Health City Launches WearARed Challenge to Commemorate World Heart Day
- Movement to promote Heart Healthy lifestyle
- Invites corporates and communities to adopt healthy living
Chennai, September 20th 2019: Gleneagles Global Health City today announced the launch of a novel initiative as a run-up to the upcoming World Heart Day on 29 September. The week long initiative will kick-start on 23 September and culminate on 29 September.
Through the #WearARed Challenge, the hospital invites you to be part of this movement to raise awareness among the youth of our country and inspire them to take on a Heart Healthy lifestyle. Participants are requested to perform at least 3 activities from the below.
– Climbing two flight of stairs in 90 seconds
– 20 Jumping Jack’s
– 2 Sit ups
– 5 Minutes Bollywood dancing
– 20 repetitions of very light thera band exercise
– 45 seconds running on the spot
Upload the photos / videos on your Face Book pages using our hashtags – #WearARed #LeadersOfCare and win participation certificate. Corporate houses and communities who would like to join the movement can write in to [email protected] or speak to Mr Karthik @ 9003033507
Join the Movement and Be a Heart Hero.